WEDDING & ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
Whether you're planning an informal backyard potluck or a black tie affair, the presence of the people you both love is what truly makes a wedding. Recently, I had an epiphany about why I love this job so much- each wedding I photograph allows me to be accepted into another amazing family. I'll get out on the dance floor with your grandma, tear up at your best friend's toast, and laugh at stories about your childhood like I was there all along. My work is all about producing stunning, journalistic, and genuine photographs that bring out the beauty in every celebration. It's the second best thing to having your very own time-machine.
My wedding packages average $2000-$3000. Elopements average $1400. Fill out the contact form below with the location of your wedding and approximately how many hours you're hoping to have documented and I'll send you a custom quote. Thank you!
What do you get?
- my time and eye as an artist
- edited images with print rights delivered in an online gallery and a keepsake flash drive
- option to have photos printed, a book made, or a second shooter (just ask!)
- 5+ years experience shooting weddings with vastly different styles and timelines- I can help you plan for great lighting and fast, fun family portraits!
- an extensive backup plan- it's kind of ridiculous, but while editing, I save your photos on two computers, two external hard drives, and two cloud-based backup services, y'know, just in case
FAMILY & NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
My most striking and memorable work happens when you're comfortable, and what's more comfortable than being at home? Let's spend some time getting to know each other and dive into something your family really does together- make pancakes, play in the backyard, walk to the park, fold laundry (or jump in it), have a tickle fight, catch frogs, rake leaves, give the kids a bubble bath, run through the sprinkler in your undies, kiss bruises, eat ice cream cones, get messy...
I'm not a "prim and proper" sort of person and most likely you're not either. Let's get real and document your normal. And hey! If you're more interested in meeting at a beautiful location, I have a whole arsenal of secret spots in the Baltimore region. Lakes to forest to field to farm. Contact me on the form above and let's set a date for your session!
- 1.5 hour session for $500
- 50 edited images with print rights delivered in an online gallery and a keepsake flash drive
- 4 years experience working in a Montessori preschool, and 3 years nannying which translates into PATIENCE. Usually I start my sessions getting down on your child's level and playing, just taking things moment by moment until they feel comfortable with me. Lifestyle photography is all about trust building.
Newborn sessions are priced and structured the same as family sessions. I take joy in documenting the beautiful, exhausting, raw, and peachfuzzy reality of becoming parents.